VENDOR BOOTH AREAS
SECTION #1 (Booths 1-43)
Make a left onto Jay Street from Bridge Street. Take the first left turn onto Monroe Street. Turn left onto Washington Street.
SECTION #2 (Booths 44-103)
Vendors on North Side of Washington make a left onto Jay Street from Bridge Street. Take the first left turn onto Monroe Street and turn right onto Washington Street.
Vendors on the South Side of Washington Street make a left onto Jay Street from Bridge Street. Make a left onto Hamilton Street. At the Washington Street light make a left turn and then immediately turn right back on to Hamilton Street. Take the first left on to Harris Street and follow back around to Washington Street and make a right into the festival area.
SECTION #3 (Booths 104-159)
Make a left onto Jay Street from Bridge Street. Proceed to Patrick Street and take a left. Follow Patrick one block to Washington Street and take a left onto Washington Street.
RiverFest was selected as one of the Southeast Tourism Society’s Top 20 Events for September 2011!
RiverFest is a celebration of Eden’s art, history and river heritage. This annual event takes place in the Olde Leaksville Shopping District on Washington Street – our oldest downtown area that dates back to 1797.
You will enjoy two stages of music, an interactive arts area for children within the Kids’s Zone, the River Village located at Leaksville Landing along the Dan River and an antique engine exhibit.
Eden RiverFest 2014
We would like to thank you for being a part of our RiverFest 2014. You are a vital part of our festival and we want you to have a productive and fun day. Below are some answers to questions you might have during the day.
- Where are the restrooms? There are portable restrooms at Monroe Street, Back of Stage 2, Kids Zone located on Henry Street and Stage 1 at Patrick Street.
- Where are the food courts located? On Monroe Street and Henry Street
- What are vendor set up hours? Friday – 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Vehicles must be out of festival area Friday by 4:30 p.m. Saturday – 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. All vehicles must be out of festival area Saturday by 9:30 a.m.
- There will be two attendants in each block that you need to see before you proceed to your space. They will be wearing orange and yellow safety vests.
- In order to efficiently get vendor vehicles in and out of the festival area during setup hours we ask that you UNLOAD YOUR VEHCILE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE and THEN MOVE YOUR VEHICLE TO DESIGNATED PARKING. Please do not take the time to set-up as you unload.
- Where do I put my trash? PLEASE BREAK DOWN ANY BOXES YOU MIGHT HAVE and neatly stack them beside the green trash cans provided by the City of Eden AT THE END OF THE NIGHT.
- Where do vendors park? Lot on Bridge Street between Scotty’s Rug Service & BPG Celebrations, Gravel Lot beside Cleanco located on Patrick Street, Gravel Lot on Bridge Street beside Holland & Associates, lots of Karastan located on Harris Street or side streets surrounding the festival area. There will be signs indicating “Festival or Vendor Parking”. You will also have a TAG to place in your vehicle recognizing you as a vendor.
- When can I break down Saturday night? Food vendors have to stay until 10:00. We highly encourage artisans and crafters to stay as late as possible, but no earlier than 8:30 p.m. The festival does not close until 10:00 p.m. NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED BACK INTO THE FESTIVAL AREA UNTIL THE FESTIVAL IS OVER. If you leave early you have to carry your supplies out.
- ICE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON SITE
- PLEASE NOTE: Henry Street Food Vendors are the ONLY VENDORS allowed to load/unload in that area.
- Who do I call if I have an emergency?
- Cindy Adams 336-552-6132
- Mike Dougherty 336-613-4941
- Peggy Good 336- 587-0375
Bands and other performers interested in being considered for participation in the event please send to Cindy Adams at Cadams@edennc.us. Please include a bio, pictures, video, contact information, myspace address, etc.
From the East
Take I-85/I-40 to Hwy 29 north. Travel Hwy 29 north to exit #153. At the top of the exit ramp, take a left traveling north on Hwy 14. You will cross the Dan River and see welcome signs as you enter Eden. Across from Ralph Barrow Automobiles, you will see a remote parking area in the lot of an empty Wal-Mart store. Shuttle buses run every ten minutes from this point. If you wish to park closer to the festival, follow this road to the third light and make a left. This is King’s Hwy. Half way down King’s Hwy you will see a Dollar Tree on the left hand side. This is a remote parking area. Shuttle buses will run every ten minutes from this point. If you wish to park closer to the festival, follow King’s Hwy and it will turn into Bridge Street. After you pass Family Video, take a left at the next traffic light-Jay Street. There will be parking at Leaksville United Methodist Church on the left and right side of Jay Street. The festival is one block south of here.
From the West
Take Business I-40 to Hwy 158 east. Follow Hwy 158 past Stokedale and it will dead end at Hwy 68. Take Hwy 68 north and it will merge into Hwy 220 north. Follow this until you see the Hwy 135 Eden/Mayodan exit. Take this exit and make a right at the end of the exit ramp. Follow Hwy 135 until it dead ends at the Eden Drive-In Theatre. Make a right on Washington Street and follow until you see a Family Dollar Store on your right. You can park in this shopping center.
From Danville, VA
Take Berry Hill Road into the Draper area of Eden. Follow Meadow Road past Miller Brewing Company and the Eden Mall. Take Hwy 14 south and turn right at the second traffic light. This is King’s Hwy. Halfway down this road you will see a Dollar Tree in a shopping center on the left hand side of the street. This is a remote parking area. Shuttle buses will run every ten minutes from this point. If you wish to park closer to the festival, follow King’s Hwy and it will turn into Bridge Street. After you pass Family Video, take a left at the next traffic light-Jay Street. There will be parking at Leaksville United Methodist Church on the left and right side of Jay Street. The festival is one block south of here.
From Martinsville, VA
Take Hwy 87 south to Hwy 87/14 south. Once you pass the Eden Mall, make a right turn at the second traffic light. This is King’s Hwy. Halfway down King’s Hwy you will see a Dollar Tree on the left hand side. This is a remote parking area. Shuttle buses run every ten minutes from this point. If you wish to park closer to the festival follow King’s Hwy until it becomes Bridge Street. Make a left turn on Jay Street –one block north of Washington Street—and you will see parking on the left and right hand side of Jay Street at Leaksville United Methodist Church. The festival is one block south of here.
Click here for MapQuest Directions!